Welcome to A Life Examined

What is the examined life? A life worth living! As I look at the road ahead, I take all the baggage from the past and use it as experience - the pain and the passion, the sorrow and the joy - allowing it to carve wisdom into my mind and hope into my spirit.
There is no experience that can't be useful to me at some point in my life. There is no lesson learned that cannot make a contribution to the future.
A tiny drop of water is a part of the ocean. A tiny speck in the night sky is a ginormous star in the distance. It all depends on perspective.
So, this examined life is to offer reflections in the hope of discussing things which are of value to myself and to others.
Love, Sarah






Sunday 22 April 2012

FREE TO BE philosophy

"If you are completely happy with yourself and your relationships, then this book is not for you.
If you feel you are living completely fulfilled, aware of your purpose in life and living it out, then this book is not for you. If you seek to be all, do all, rejoice in who you are and how God made you, then this book is for you."
I have drafted these thoughts after completing the circuit of Eastern Ontario book signings yesterday.
If has been a joy to meet people, a learning curve for me to learn to express my passion and to convey to others there is so much in our lives to tap into that remains untapped, when we are covered in cloaks of self-protection and our current thinking is based on past experiences - including hurts.
But I have also found this experience a challenge because I know I have failed to convey to some the joy available in becoming free to be. To those I've failed I humbly apologise. I wish I could speak to some of you again.
This blog is a token to those who may never read the book. I pray the path to your personal freedom finds you in some other way.

No comments: