Welcome to A Life Examined

What is the examined life? A life worth living! As I look at the road ahead, I take all the baggage from the past and use it as experience - the pain and the passion, the sorrow and the joy - allowing it to carve wisdom into my mind and hope into my spirit.
There is no experience that can't be useful to me at some point in my life. There is no lesson learned that cannot make a contribution to the future.
A tiny drop of water is a part of the ocean. A tiny speck in the night sky is a ginormous star in the distance. It all depends on perspective.
So, this examined life is to offer reflections in the hope of discussing things which are of value to myself and to others.
Love, Sarah






Saturday 8 December 2012

Next Scheduled Blog: Thursday 20th December - Joy out of Brokenness

2 comments:

Cory Shelton said...

Great blog I enjooyed reading

Sarah Tun said...

Hi, Very kind of you to comment. I wrote this such a long while ago and would welcome you to subscribe to my new newsletter, "Preparing the Bride" from Larus Press. If interested, go to https://www.laruspress.com

I wonder how you found this?

Lovely to discover you.

Every blessing,

Sarah
sarahtun@laruspress.com