Welcome to A Life Examined

What is the examined life? A life worth living! As I look at the road ahead, I take all the baggage from the past and use it as experience - the pain and the passion, the sorrow and the joy - allowing it to carve wisdom into my mind and hope into my spirit.
There is no experience that can't be useful to me at some point in my life. There is no lesson learned that cannot make a contribution to the future.
A tiny drop of water is a part of the ocean. A tiny speck in the night sky is a ginormous star in the distance. It all depends on perspective.
So, this examined life is to offer reflections in the hope of discussing things which are of value to myself and to others.
Love, Sarah






Thursday 31 July 2014

An Examined Life by Sarah Tun

Inspiring Christians to Soar
An Examined Life by Sarah Tun may continue but it cannot be posted via email any more.

If you have followed this site and have received by email in the past and have enjoyed receiving it, check it out by going to:
http://sarahtunexaminelife.blogspot.com
or
sign up and become a follower directly from this site by clicking the 'join this site' box to the right of the posts window directly on the site.

I'd love to know your comments, share your insights, but I can't if you don't check it out.

I am going to take the month of August off, and so until September you can browse this website: http:sarahtunexaminelife.blogspot.com and join, so that when I post anew starting in September, you will receive the post directly as you have ordered.

I also post at: www.LarusPress.com/category/larusblog. You can join to receive those posts directly by signing up for the weekly newsletter, Soaring Post.

Hoping the best for you.. wanting that all share in the glory God has for us.

Blessings.

Larus Press

I am the founder of Larus Press: Christian-based books, blogs and literature to inspire, encourage, equip and empower your living spirit. Those who know Jesus Christ will receive spiritual nourishment; those who have not yet chosen to walk his path may discover their desire.

See: www.LarusPress.com

Love and God bless to you this week. See you next Thursday... AND:




END NOTE: For those who haven't known me for long, and perhaps for some who have: You might enjoy my other blog:
Life from the Lighthouse -- all about what God shows me when He talks to me and I listen. New posts monthly on the 1st.










My website for the Self Publishing House is www.LarusPress.com where I blog on wholeness, witness, the Word of God and worship & warfare. Larus Press offers Christian-based books, blogs and literature to inspire, encourage, equip and empower your living spirit.
Subscribe to our free newsletter, Soaring Post, with issues every Thursday to equip you for your spiritual walk.




See you next Thursday here at A Life Examined.

No comments: